Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Update from New York till now.

Well...I made it back from New York...almost a month ago.

So, just going through my pictures of last month...I want to show you a few things that I did...I hope this won't be a wordy blog...just photos. Here goes.

I was able to shoot a movie with some friends that I spent Christmas with in Seattle....here is that if you haven't seen it....













First on is the pyro behind the scene picture of the video shoot












Here I am sleeping on the subway in New York City












Me on a train in somewhere between New Jersey and New York












At a FREE live Jazz lounge in NYC


















A dress from a wedding I recently shot












And Pastor Ruth...the wonderful lady I stayed with in NYC







Death Valley....flooded














and Princeton University

No comments:

Post a Comment