Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter. Steven Curtis Chapman and Girls With Gang Signs.

Its been a while, I know. To long. Almost to the point of me putting it off longer...not that it hasn't been busy around here. On the contrary, it has been really busy. I have actually taken a lot of photos and quite a few things have been going on here at the base.

Today is Easter. I am also in a performance at church. Steven Curtis Chapman. Need I say more? I think it should be on youtube here in a few days. You all can laugh at me. Well, I need to get to bed. I wanted to post something so it would motivate me another time in the near future to post again. Trust me its coming. But until then, for those of you who enjoyed the mustache video...this one made me laugh as well. Just the irony of it all.



The other photos are of some students that are here. I made a ring flash just for this shoot. I think it turned out really well. I love the photos.

Have a great day. (No matter what day it is when you read this.)

Be Blessed

2 comments:

  1. Are you kitting??? We love you Unger, but this is a place that we can know about you!! Please put something about you, not just busy... even say how grandma is doing, not movies... I can find anything on the internet, but here I want to find about you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what steven curtis chapman song? i'm curious :)

    ReplyDelete