Saturday, December 08, 2007

Just in Time To Leave




So this last week Communications received some Alien Bee Flash Strobes...now I am not much of a Studio guy at all but, its great to be able to control (some) of the light that you work with. Right now I have 2 800's in pretty much a small closet and it is way too much light...but its much better then no light at all.
Anyways, I/we just got them a few days ago, and I am leaving on Wednesday for Idaho...a whole months with out trying things out with these lights. Oh well. Here are some "self portrait" I took. I tried smiling...but it never worked.

Well, have a few good days until I get to Idaho...after that. Have an even better time.



I am sending support letters out and if you would LOVE to support me, I would LOVE it too. Email me and I'll send you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment