Tuesday, December 25, 2007

And So It Begins.


Christmas, that is. The day is in full swing and I keep thinking of something that I read just yesterday. This comes from my friends over at The Amazing Adventures of Munchy and the Squirrel. This is something that I have been thinking about for quite a while...what is the point. Anyways.

If your checking this thing regularly. Thanks. I plan on updating a few times a week hopefully with new photos every time of what I am doing. For those of you that want to know about the technical side of things I will have that. For those of you who want to know what I am doing period. Well, thats just going to come along with everything that I do....

Well, off to Christmas dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, sounds like lots of fun!! What are you doing here still, get going!!!
    Blessings man an a Happy New Year full of blessings and clicks!!
    See ya in Feb!!

    ReplyDelete