Sunday, May 13, 2007

Back by popular demand





I have kind of hit a busy time here at the base trying to balance the Ropes Course and Communications at the same time. Its not working very well. But, a lot has happened here with in the last few weeks since April. Sorry its been so long.

I think I am going to start this off with some activities that occured just to wind down, to relax, to DESTROY!

Sounds fun huh?

Dave (my roomate) and I were hanging out one night at our house and a few nights prior I had recieved a pinata at a friends bachlor party. Well, the night was young and we had already broken in to the candy after a few days and I felt the need to "get rid of" the English looking soccer player. So. Some how (don't ask me) this litlle guy ended up outside covered, and I mean COVERED in White Gas, then all of a sudden it was ingulfed in flames! I swear I could hear some laughter off in the distance.

After all the evedence was distroyed I found a chair that needed to go to the dumpster....it got there...in about 12 chunks...

Man it felt good.

2 comments:

  1. was dave asleep when you stabbed the chair? it sure looks like it! i'm glad you guys are having fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What have I gotten myself into...

    ReplyDelete