Friday, November 17, 2006

...my friend.





Here is my friend Candyce. Candyce and I went to the Salem Psych Ward...no not because I am crazy but because she is...very...adventurous. She called me up one day a few weeks ago and needed some help. I immediatly jumped at the chance to help her and as we were driving home I took her by this place. She had never seen it before and I was excited about the place because its a great location for pictures. So in the middel of almost torrential rains we had a little photo shoot on the front lawn of the psych ward. I had soo much fun. I can't wait to do it again. Anyways, Candyce your welcome to use these photos for anything you want. I hope all is well with you and I should be seeing you soon. Well thats all for now. I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment