Monday, May 01, 2006

It's True I've been there II

No pics this time (I am posting on a PC). One tries to stay clean over here but...
I arrived here in Thailand at 11:45 and am adapting to the time switch quite well I haven't had any problems at all yet. Then again its only been one day. Anyway, We had an orentation today and had a little scavenger hunt around Bangkok which was fun. Being drenched in Sweat is pretty cool too. It's a little hotter (humid) over here than it was in Kentucky but I was expecting that. Tomorrow we get to go on a temple tour it should be good. I'll try and get pics of something up here I just need to take some pictures and get them on my jump drive or find wireless if possible. I think the Base has the internet so I should be good. We met the Base leader here in Bangkok he is a cool guy really funny. They are trying to convice me to buy a Suit for $150 taylor made, I think if I get anything I'll get a pin stripe. That would be BAD. I think thats all for now. I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment