Saturday, March 05, 2011

On the road again.

So I have noticed that I don't write much when I am in my office all the time. Infact, I don't write at all. I can't tell you how many times I have sat down to write a blog post and I always come up short on the word part of everything for a proper update.

So the last two months I ha e been in my office drawing and designing new promo material for YWAM Salem. I can show you what I have done when we take everything to print. Until then, hold your horses.

With all that said, you can only imagine I am on the road. I am currently on the road with the mobile team and we are traveling through Seattle area putting on Experiencing Injustice with different groups. EI for short is where we (the team) set up different stages of Social Injustices currently happening in our world today. Thing like Sex Trafficking, Child Soldiers ,Unclean Water, and Abortion. The teams are brought into a room and are presented a specific injustice and are then brought back together to talk and debrief what was presented. Its a pretty powerfull tool to be taken on the road. Mostly its been churchs and youth groups we have worked with but once this trip we have worked with Seattle Pacific University, a Christian university but in the realm of education this is a first.

I am working with a pretty cool team but yet again its mostly all girls. 8-9 girls and 2 guys. This seems to be my life when I go on any sort of outreach. Either the only Guy or the Fifth Wheel. Sometimes both.

Well tomorrow is our last day on the trip and its been pretty great. We have seen many peoples eyes opened to the injustices that are going on around the world and we've also seen hearts changed for the people involved in those injustices. God really is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment