Saturday, December 11, 2010

New @Ungerwhere dot net

Thanksgiving came and went with no words on my end....my plans that I had 3 times fell through...3 times and then I eventually just stayed here.  I am glad I stayed but so wish I could have gone up to Washington to spend it with Trent, Nicole, and Ily.  But, I do get to see them for Christmas.  Speaking of Chirstmas...I will be in Idaho for just a few days.  I am thinking from the 17th till the 29th, and I should have my bike so if you want to meet up I can do it. 

So, I don't really have much to say on this update other than I hope this new site works out great for my supporters...I still have to put different links on the site but I can hash that out where ever I go....Ok.  I must continue to finish this thing.

Late night shoot with Monica and Thanksgiving With the Akimoffs 

No comments:

Post a Comment