Saturday, December 23, 2006

Almost time to leave.





I don't have a specific time of when I am leaving but I do know this...I am ready to leave, to go somewhere else, to either DO something or GO see somewhere else. You may realize that its almost Christmas. Yeah, I am still struggling with this whole Christmas thing. I may have an oppertunity to go to Nashville for a friend of mine who is an amazing musician, artists, and friend. Caleb. He is in the process of recording a new album and from what I have heard from it, it sounds amazing. Its got a mix of piano (played by Caleb himself) an amazing orchestra (written by Caleb) and also with his great vocals (by him of course). I was able to listen to a mix of his when he was here for Christmas this last week. It sounded great!
I am starting to get...very unsettled. I have spent the last week hanging out with friends and having a good time. Garrett leaving. Amanda and Jesse comming into town. Getting to hang out with Josh (I will tonight.) Wanting to hang out with Mike and Steph. Wanting to hang out with Jean. Maybe seeing or hearing from Michelle (Highly Unlikely) and well since Clover doesn't want to be in my blog I won't mention her. All of these great friends and I still want to leave and go do some other things. Hmmm.

The other night I took a little drive...in the snow. Yeah, it snowed alot the last few days and I was more then happy to take the car out and drive. Just to drive. It was alot of fun I also took some picures and stayed up really late (early). There is just something about driving sideways down the road that makes me free inside. Maybe its the fact that I can't "see" the lines in the road and so in my mind they really aren't there therefore I don't have to be held in by the lines of life...(that sounds completely revoulutionalry!!) The new car is doing great.

I just got off the phone with my good friend Toby Pfarrkircher (yeah try that last name on) Most people call him...Toby. I was given the honor to work with him this summer at the Ropes Course and I found out that he is one amazing individual. His wisdom, truthfullness, and care that he has for people is one I look up to. (Oh! and his hair looks good.) Well, we just spent a few minutes catching up with his time in Thailand and what the future holds for him in Germany. I am really excited to maybe see him sometime in the near future and be able to help him out where ever he is in his ministry.


...So i am continuing this post later this evening now Chrsitmas Eve and I just got done shooting some and I think I got some great pictures of the canyon here in Twin Falls. I don't know for sure but I think that I am the only person in the world that photographed the canyon tonight...I could be wrong. I got to hang out with Josh tonight and spend some time in Jerome with him. Like I said before in the previous post he is an amazing man and I look up to him. It was great seeing him tonight.

It has been a looong post and I am sorry for that. I'll let you get back to doing whatever you do during your Christmas season.

P.S. Can't wait to get back on the road...

By the way the pictures are some that should have gone on a few posts back and tonight

3 comments:

  1. Are these the pics you took while on the phone with me? When am I going to make your blog. I guess I am just not amazing enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Josh have a way to email or call him? I'd love to reconnect sometime.

    Give him my email jcforgod at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete