Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pleasent Suprise

Jean, thank you for showing up this weekend and letting me hang out with you. I had alot of fun having our first alone time. It was nice. I hope you will always remember the gift that i gave you when you were here.

For those of you who don't know, Jean went to Eugene this weekend to hang out with some friends. Well she found me on myspace and ended up calling me and she drove all the way up to Salem and picked me up and we drove back to Eugene that night...but before we left to go back to Euegene I gave her a gift it came out of the Ropes Office and it is a very attractive piece of apparel...a harness. Yeah, I was able to take Jean on the Zip Line, and the Giant Swing here and we both had soo much fun. We climbed about 45 ft. up a tree and then went down the Zip Line. Great times. Then another great time was up on the Giant Swing we spent a while up there on the deck talking and hanging out almost for about an hour to an hour and half. It was soo much fun. Anyways, We had a great time down in Euegene and I am so glad I got to spend some time with a friend. So Thank You Jean for calling me up and comming to get me. Your amazing!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment