Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What is going on?


Well for those of you who can't get ahold of me (Which is everyone, please don't feel left out.) I didn't get all of the support that I needed in order to go with my team over seas but next month I will be able to head out to thailand to catch up with my team.
In the mean time I am here at the ropes coarse facilitating teams and being a leader (crazy I konw) Yesterday was the first day that I worked with a team. I had 15 students from a local Alternative High School that I had to lead in team building skills. Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing but everytime the point of communication and team work came across with all of the games that we played. Anyways this is a picture of me going up on the "Giant Swing" (it really is huge) But, I had decided to take my camera up with me and take pictures the whole time. It was a lot of fun, I kind of like this picture. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment