Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Just a few more days left



Some things just don't change! Here is a church in Salem that I used to go to; Lancaster A/G for some reason I got the feeling it was the same pastor (hence the same finger) and same rafters I always imagened jumping off of in the middle of the service just to see what people would do. I never did it but I got just that much closer the last time I was there. I will happen someday...maybe when I am as old as everyone in this picture then I can blame it on being old. Come to think of it I would have something soft to land on because of all the old ladies and their big hair (and I do mean BIG hair)
It was a good evening I got to listen to a Quartet sing and that was pretty cool. I enjoyed it. I have alot of updateing to do for you guys (who ever reads this anymore, I haven't updated in such a long time). I have a few more things I would like to say but I'll save that for laters posts.

P.S. I was thinking about it I am sure thats the same "Dove" hanging up there above the baptizmal aswell...Ha! Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment