Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Classroom


Well the is where all of the Speakers that come through thrive at. What I mean by thrive is the classes take FOREVER! Which is a good thing cause what they are talking about is really important and interesting so its not such a bad thing. I will be getting a mug shot of our speaker this week and post some topics he has been talking about. Great Guy! He was there when the Iron Curtain fell and the Wall of Berlin came down quite the Smuggler. Well more stories to come. I need to go to bed.
Just for the record all of my abilities are being put to work photography, my Drumbing capabilities (which is hardly none) and my back. I spent about 2 hours today, get this...Chopping Wood Yah I love Chopping Wood. Good times. Well, until tommorrow Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment