Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sorry for not updating 2


Here is Kip. Kip is very interjects. Last week he spoke on experiencing God. He said a few things that I didn't quite agree with but has pushed me to find out for myself. One of those things that he said was there were 3 heavens and 5 hells...yah 3 heavens and 5 hells...Humm...I can agree on the 3 heavens 1. The Stars in the Heavens (the things we see) 2. The next would be the spiritual realm (for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against powers.....You get the point) and 3. The heaven that we all imagine is The Streets of Gold. (This one makes sense to us) I think we all have a miss-conscrewed interpretation of the word heaven.
Now some of the things I don't understand is the 5 hell thing I haven't searched out any thing about it but I think that will be a little bit harder to believe.
Some of the other things that I have been learning this last week is that I don't really ask questions. The only questions I have ever asked God are questions that have been asked for me for example through a pastor or friend. It really hasn't been me questioning. So this week I have learned that there is a huge difference between making ideas and making goals. I have a lot of great ideas but very few goals...I don't know where this is going just a few things that have been running through my mind this week. I have a few more posts ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment